Wednesday, November 25, 2009

To ski or not to ski?


That is the question. My last day of skiing ended with an ACL replacement and 4 months of intensive physical therapy. My ACL graft is still a little tempermental, but I have to admit, I am ready to get back on my skis. All the snow up at Crystal Mountain is calling to me. Will we make it out there this weekend? Not sure yet, but we'll keep an eye on the forecast. If there will be new snow for Thanksgiving weekend, we'll be out there!


One of my favorite things about skiing is finding a quiet spot in the pines to catch my breath while I listen to the snow gently falling. That simple and wonderful experience prompted me to paint 'Peaceful Pines'.

I hope your Thanksgiving is happy and peaceful. I'm off to start the stuffing and bake the cranberry bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment