Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!


















I love going to the pumpkin patch each year. We are lucky to live just up the hill from some fabulous farms that really know how to do it up big. My kid is almost 18 years old and he kinda shuffled along and reluctantly pushed the wheelbarrow. He acts like he's too cool for it all, but I bet if we didn't go get our pumpkins every year, he'd be the first one to complain.












After the pumpkin patch, hubby and I went for a bike ride. It was cold, so we had to ride fast to warm up! I did stop long enough to take some pictures of beautiful Mt. Rainier and a little bunny that came out to say hi.






2 comments:

  1. We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend too! One of my fave things to do every year! Looks like you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to pick out pumpkins! My daughter is 12 and I still make her do it, lol.

    ReplyDelete